In this 30-minute video, Waldorf teacher Dr. Rick Tan takes you on a journey through a watercolor painting. You can choose to stop at any point in the journey according to the age of your child. This video will teach you techniques you can use with your children ages 3-12.
Rick's style is informative and engaging. Every minute of this video contains a gem of knowledge, wisdom and beauty.
You will learn:
* What tools you need for wet-on-wet watercolor* How you can save money on these tools
* How to mix paints for different effects
* How to "lift color" * How to give a lesson for preschoolers
* How to give a lesson for KG children
* How to give a lesson for G1, G2 and G3
* How to make a watercolor lesson more complex for older children.
* How to create a story to go with the lesson
* Brush techniques & stroke styles
* Painting techniques including color intensity tips
* Tips for how long lessons should be and more!
Click Here to see the first part for free (entire video available for purchase at the BEarth Institute or free to lifetime members of Earthschooling)