Sunday, August 23, 2009

Crocheting



There's been a lot of crocheting going on this week!

Joey crocheted a "walker cozy" for her great-grandmother's walker. It can tie around any of the poles or handles to make it look pretty and unique.



Mommy finished up a custom order of fingerless gloves and a hat for a customer. The pattern (it's easy!) is available in our Etsy shop and our fiber arts webstore.


Mommy is teaching a Tunisian Crochet workshop at Babetta's Yarn Cafe in Fair Oaks, CA on 9/13/09 from 11-2. She loves teaching classes!

The boys are busy spinning and knitting....more to come on their knitting projects!

5 comments:

Grandma said...

I love all the beautiful crocheting and know grandma will love her cozy! The new school year sounds like it is off to a great start.

Acorn to Oak said...

Cute! I love the colors!

And, the walker cozies...what a great idea!

Michelle said...

How beautiful!! My grandmother just started using a walker...I think a cozy is a perfect idea for her!! Thanks for the inspiration, and can't wait to see what else you've been up to!!
~Michelle

Jenn said...

Joey did such a fantastic job! Tell her I'm proud of her!! You did too...the hat and gloves are pretty and so are you...

Jen said...

Wow! Those pieces are GORGEOUS! I just love seeing the projects your family comes up with - Joey is well on her way - beautiful walker cozy and how treasured it will be by Grandma to know that Joey made it for her :)

Love the hat, btw! I might have to contact you about making some for the girls this fall (and me, of course!)

Yikes! I should just sign over Tony's paychecks to you guys - lol!