Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rhythm of the Home Spring Edition

Rhythm of the Home Spring edition is out! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rhythm of the Home is a quarterly online magazine specializing in natural living, handmade, and seasonal celebration. We unite the Waldorf and Montessori community through inspiring articles and projects.
 
 
 
We have two articles featured in this edition:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rhythm of the Home also have an amazing give-away right now on their blog!  Come and enjoy this beautiful magazine, full of inspiration.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wonderful! Can't wait to read your contribution.

Unknown said...

It was a lovely article on watercolor painting. I really enjoyed your last video and has helped me a great deal with the way I work the brush and present my stories. Thank you.

Kelly said...

Hi Jennifer
Fantastic article! You astound me with your creativity. The banner and crown are so beautiful.

I also wanted to let you know that Dawn and I have started a new spinning blog called Spinspiration, and it would be such an honour for you to drop by and take a look. Here is the link:
http://spinwheelspin.blogspot.com/

Best wishes
Kelly